Danielle is a passionate mother and baby wellbeing practitioner. As a qualified Maternity Nurse, Sleep Consultant, Colic Consultant,baby massage, pregnancy and baby yoga instructor and a tummy time practitioner babies are her world. Danielle has opened the Nurture Nook to support parents in those first 1001 days.
After the birth of her own daughter, Danielle realised the importance of those early experience for baby, and also that the level of support new parents was just as important, and had an impact on not only the baby, and the foundations both physically and mentally for the rest of their lives, but the family unit as a whole.
“I waited so long for my precious little girl. I was told that I couldn’t have children, so when she surprised the world and arrived I just wanted to give her the very best support and start in life. I loved massaging her and trained with the international school blossom and berry and began teaching. It was quite clear from early on my clients needed and wanted more support and the Nurture Nook was born. I wanted to create a relaxed, beautiful space where my parents could come, learn something new or just enjoy a cuppa and a hug, but be given the opportunity to bond, build their confidence with their little one and realise that, they are their babies expert, they are enough, and they can provide everything their little one needs.”
5 things about Danni…
1. She had a 20 year career in investment banking before retraining to become an expert in all things baby.
2. She is currently and undergraduate, studying Criminal Psychology
3. She has featured in many films and TV shows working with the likes of Martin Scorses, Ben Whishaw, sung opera on stage with Tom Cruise and even pretended to give birth in a TV comedy sketch!
4. She is currently writing not 1, but 2 books to support parents in the first few months
5. She loves history, her favourite periods being Tudor and Roman!