Danielle is a passionate mother, author and baby wellbeing practitioner.
As a qualified Maternity Nurse, Sleep Consultant, Colic Consultant, baby massage, pregnancy and baby yoga instructor and a tummy time practitioner babies are her world.
Danielle has opened the Nurture Nook to support parents in those first 1001 days.
After the birth of her own daughter, Danielle realised the importance of those early experience for baby, and also that the level of support new parents was just as important, and had an impact on not only the baby, and the foundations both physically and mentally for the rest of their lives, but the family unit as a whole.
6 Fun Facts about Danni…
1. She had a 20 year career in investment banking before retraining to become an expert in all things baby.
2. She is currently and undergraduate, studying Criminal Psychology
3. She has featured in many films and TV shows working with the likes of Martin Scorses, Ben Whishaw, sung opera on stage with Tom Cruise and even pretended to give birth in a TV comedy sketch!
4. Danielle’s first book “A little book of love for new mama’s” was in the top 50 best sellers for the UK when it was published and continues to be well received globally. Currently writing her second, aimed at guiding parents through that crucial first 12 weeks
5. She loves history, her favourite periods being Tudor and Roman!
6. Heavily believes in past life she was a pirate due to her love of Rum! Just call her ‘Captain’