- Suitable from second trimester
- Supports your changing body
- Improve Sleep
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Strengthen and tone muscles to ease aches and pains
- prepare for birth with deep, mindful breathing techniques
- Bond with your growing baby
- Relief from common pregnancy aliments
Fourth Trimester Workshops
- Practical baby care
- Visitor management
- Early massage & yoga for babies under 8 weeks old, and the importance of touch
- Gentle practices to help baby transition from womb to world
- Postnatal & pregnancy nutrition & exercise
- Recognising birth trauma
- Emotional wellbeing & self care
I had a very full on job role when I was expectant with my baby, I didn’t feel I had a chance between work, antennal appointments, choosing cots and buggies, worry about when to go on maternity leave, what will happen when you return, worries about the birth, your changing body, your babies health – its never ending!
I think its important that you give yourself a day or two, to just “be”, relax, nurture yourself and connect with your precious baby.
Suitable from the second trimester, new mothers and experienced mothers!